Thursday, April 21, 2011

"For IELTS test...."

Speaking 1…… (19-April-2011)

You have recently started work in a new company. Write a letter to an English speaking friend, in your letter:
1. Explain why you changed the jobs.
2. Describe your new job.
3. Tell him/her your other news.


Dear Quim,

Hello Quim, how are you? Hope everything is going well……
Quim, I heard from Dicky that you already found a new job. We have not met each other for a while, how come. You are a fast worker. I am proud of you….
I am fine her but not as lucky as you, I’ve already changed the job, I have many reasons why I changed the job: firstly, the location of my company is very far from my house, secondly, I have a new director who is very stressed and unfriendly, the third is the company which I work before has a law-salary so, I decided to find another job and now I work in National Oil Company (NOC). It is the best company in my place and the manager of National Oil Company (NOC) is very friendly and also it’s located nearby my house so, I don’t need to use a bus every-day for go to office and the company offers a high salary. If you don’t mind you can come visit me here and I will treat you. In my place also have a new open restaurant and they offered to us the best dish food off fish…I have heard that it was very delicious……
I hope you like it, Ok I wait for your response… Bye. Bye

Best regards,
MIRLA

No comments:

Post a Comment