Thursday, April 21, 2011

"For IELTS test...."

Speaking 1…… (15-April-2011)

You were hurt in the minor accident inside a supermarket, and you wish to complaint to the supermarket. Write a letter to the manager of the supermarket. In your letter :
1. Say who you are?
2. You give details the accident.
3. Suggest how the supermarket could prevent similar accidents.

Dear Sir,

My name is Mirla, I am 25 years old and I am one of your regularly customer from Udupi. I am writing a letter inform to you about a little accident in your supermarket. Now I have been pregnant for 8 months.
Let me tell you about the details of accident. Yesterday I and my husband had come to your supermarket for looking our daily stuff when it was happen I was walking down in meat aisle suddenly, I was slip because the floor was wet. Fortunately, I was not falling down because my husband holds me. I suggest you that you should keep the floor always dry so that it could be happen to another customer. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward that everything could change as soon as possible so that it could not hurt anybody else in the future.

Yours sincerely,
Mirla Guterres

No comments:

Post a Comment