Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Preparing for IELTS test...."

Speaking 1…… (12-April-2011)

You have recently been to stay with the old friend for a few days. You hadn’t seen each other for a long time. In your letter say:
1. How you felt about the visit.
2. Refer to something enjoyable that you didn’t while staying with him/her.
3. Invite your friends to visit you.


Dear Dicky,

How are you? I expect every things going well…..
I am fine here but busy with my course because we have preparing ourselves for IELTS test. By the way Dicky, I missed the time when I was on holiday in Bali last week. It was an unforgettable moment. Bali is a great place and it was amazing. I will not forget when we spent time together to see sun-set and the dolphins in the beach. It was the best moment I ever had in my life. Thank you so much Dicky I hope I can go back to that time again…..
Any way Dicky, if you have time I expect one day you will come to visit me in India. India is a beautiful place; I will guide you to Kadri Temple. Kadri temple is one of the beautiful temples in Mangalore and I believe that you’ll enjoy so much. Oh ya Dicky and you know in Mangalore has many handsome men than Bali… (ha,ha,ha)
Ok, take care Dicky and see you soon… Bye. Bye…

Best Regards,
MIRLA

No comments:

Post a Comment