Monday, April 25, 2011

"IELTS test Speaking 2..."

=> Talk about foreign country that you have ever visited....???

Thank you, Now I want to talk about foreign country that I have visited is Australia, India and Indonesia. But now I'm going to talk about Australia. Australia is a beautiful country. we stayed in Darwin. Darwin is the one state of Australia, Darwin is not as big as Jakarta. In Darwin only has one mall, people in Darwin call Casuarina. I went to Australia with my mother, we stayed in marara street for two weeks. I went to Australia when I was 17 years old in 2002, I went to Australia twice because the first one I joint with National team for participate Arafura Games in 2001 and the second one I went with my mother to medical check-up in 2002....

No comments:

Post a Comment