Monday, April 25, 2011

"Perfect Holiday...."

My perfect trip on holiday when I went to my home town OSSU. Ossu is located between Vique-que and Baucau, I went to Ossu usually by car. On the way we always stop of a while in Kairabella for our Lunch because in Kairabella we always bought Katupa (katupa is a traditional food of East Timor. It's made of rice and coconut) and roast fish... It's very delicious.....
From dili to ossu has taken 3 hours, before we reach to Ossu we always spent a few minutes to break or relax in Larigutu. Larigutu is a beautiful place,in Larigutu a whole day was full of foggy so it's a cool place....Larigutu is special place I have ever see in my life and it's very picturesque. This is my perfect trip holiday that I ever have in my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment