Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Example of covering letter..."

Mirla Nazaryeta Verdial Da Silva Guterres
#56, Belarmino Lobo, Nain Feto
Bidau-Licedere, Dili
(+670)7277665
E-mail : mirla_guterres62@yahoo.co.id

The Director of Human Resources
National Oil Company (NOC)
D.Aleixo Corte-Real street, Fatuhada, Comoro. Dili

21st July 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in response to your advertisement for the past of production officer, job reference MM123, which appeared in the Timor Post on 18th June 2011 and I would like to apply for the position. I have a bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering from Proclamation 45 University Yogyakarta with GPA 2.97 and I am looking for a full time position as production officer in your company.

I would like to contribute to your company, I am interested in the post and as you will see from my CV, I have extensive experience in Petroleum area and its related disciplines. I am an energetic individual who has tremendous experience in drilling and production as I have training in BP.MIGAS and Pertamina Indonesia and also I complete my English course for 10 months in St.Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor.India.

I wish to begin my career with a full time position with your company and I believe that my employment with you would be highly beneficial to your company and also add value to my career.

I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss and explore how my experience and achievements meet your requirements.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
(MIRLA GUTERRES)

No comments:

Post a Comment