Sunday, April 24, 2011

"For IELTS test...."

Speaking 1 ......

You have a friend who is about to enter University, and he/she wants you to advise him on which subject to specialize in History, in which very interesting or computer science which offers better job prospects. In your letter :
1. You should write at least 150 words.
2. You should spent about 20 minutes on this task.

Dear Dicky,

Hello Dicky, how are you? I expect everything is going well.....
I'm fine but now busy doing nothing...(he,he,he)
How is your school? I heard from your mother that you have finished and now preparing yourself to enter University but you still confused which the subject do you want to choose,isn't? regarding to that I want give you some suggestion about the subject that you might specialize it.
remember, you have told to me that you like in History because it's very interests and you can study about of the human past and the period of time after writing was invented and computer science also very important because now, in modernization everything use technology so, in my opinion, study History more important that to study computer science because we see now, who is study History very less and everyone going to study computer science because it offers better job prospects but how about our History in the past? so, I strongly believe that it's better when you choose history subject and it is also will offer you the best job with high salaries.....
Ok, I hope my suggestion could helpful to you and I'm waiting for your response.... Bye...bye...

Best regards,
MIRLA G.

No comments:

Post a Comment