Monday, April 11, 2011

"Birthday Gift...."

Birthday gift is something special that you receive from someone who is very special also....
Here I want to share some story about my birthday gift when I was child...
I'm the first child and I was spoiled by my parents, I have : 2 brothers and 2 sisters....I love them so much....!!!

Now, I'm 25 years old...When I was 7 years old I received the best Gift from my lovely father and mother....
My father gave me a bicycle and my mother gave me a ring and I felt very happy when I received that gift.... When the date was coming close they told me that they would not give me anything and at the moment I very disappointed with them, but suddenly they brought for me some present and the present was bicycle and a ring, It was very touched my heart. The bicycle was very beautiful and green in colors my father knew that I liked green colors and the ring was very old but I like it because my great grandmother's ring....
The present is very special for me because I got something special from my beloved parents..... I love them so much, thank you father- thank you mother.
I'll always remember it in my life.....


2 comments: